Every company engaged in business has to get registered under State Government or local Authorities to carry on their business activities.
Shop and Establishment Act is one of the most important State Government regulations which governs the functioning of businesses engaged within its Jurisdiction.
The Shop and Establishment license is a primary proof of existence of business in a specified jurisdiction.
• Constitutional documents of the company.
• Address proof of place of business.
• Rent agreement or Electricity bill of the place of business or
• No objection certificate from owner, in case of a rented premise.
• Details of the directors
• Rubberstamp of the Company.